ZOMG Summer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What You Have to do For Summer Assignments

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What You Have to do For Summer Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: What You Have to do For Summer Assignments

Post by mathgeek62 Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 pm

not completely true. high school still kind of sucks for me. oh but maybe it isnt worthwhile.

stop posting to things that ive just posted on! its too much connor! too much!
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

What You Have to do For Summer Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: What You Have to do For Summer Assignments

Post by Connor Smith Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Hah, wow, high school kinda rocks for me.
And yes, I would say highschool is worthwhile. It's a place for big experiences, and it's a real pain to go anywhere without a high school education.

What, you want me to get off then come right back? What do you think I have to do all day? Besides, eventually Theresa will get on and it'll be total chaos.

EDIT; Besides, you don't need to post back on the stuff I just posted. Go from the bottom up; I do that specifically because of these situations.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

http://cyoshio.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:13 pm

but i always go from the top down.

ive been through to much crap the past 2 years. too many deaths. too much emotionally for me.
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm

But to be fair, how much of that was directly related to high school? You're thinking more of the time period, I'm thinking more about the thing.

If you go from the bottom up, you preserve the structure of the forum and you don't end up replying infinitely to like one topic but leave the others barren.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 pm

too late ive already left some barren.

no ive still had quite a bit of high school drama. maybe ill fill you in sometime when you want to hear.
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:19 pm

Ah, okay then. But where will you tell me? A Facebook message? (hint hint)
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm

lol ok. i can start by copying and pasting my myspace blogs that are set to private.
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by there's a Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Oh wow...well then. If you ever need to talk, Julia, know that I am always just a phone call or a short walk away.
there's a
there's a

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:41 pm

yup yup i know. you are so great at comforting!
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah, if you want comforting, talk to Theresa, not me. I'm not that good at comforting.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:33 pm

lol im not either. dont come to me with your problems!
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Hah, I don't have problems.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 am

i think you do...lol well if you ever do, dont come to me.
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 am

I think you're very good at comforting Julia. Even if it does make you uncomfortable, you don't bs people when their sad, which I find refreshing, even when I'm upset.

Last edited by Michelle on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 am

Yeah, I don't do that so much.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:35 pm

lol thanks...hah comforting people is just awkward. thats why i like people to comfort me but not. i just like when they say sorry once and leave it at that. usually im not up for talking about it.
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by there's a Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Well, I like to comfort people. I like to make people feel better, even when they don't want to talk about it...I can listen as well.
there's a
there's a

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm

i know you can. you get my mind off of things by taking me out of math class and skipping it for lunch. hah
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:52 pm

When Julia put it that way, it sounds like she's just being a bad influence...

Maybe Julia should just say that when Julia see her, it brightens Julia day and not possible incriminate Theresa.

At first I was using "you" and "your," but then I realized that might be a tad ambigious. So I replaced them all with "Julia," no matter how grammatically incorrect. That's why my sentences sound weird.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:11 pm

I was wondering about that! Theresa needs to sound bad! C'mon Connor, let her be a bad influence!
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Its so sad that on this forum, I'm the worst influence.

We seriously need to find some bikers and druggies to hang out with.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by there's a Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:27 pm

haha yeah no kidding. Like your dad, Michelle, because he''s now a biker. Remember? Wink

And I loved that day, Julia. Dobashi didn't even care. I just stole you ad took you to lunch. No offense, but you really needed it. You looked so irked at life and everyone in your class that I had to do something.
there's a
there's a

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:48 pm

I'm irked at my family right now too. I was in such a good mood until Lily decided to push me to my limit and not listen to me. Of course I get in trouble too. I HATE IT!

He knew how much I had been through and he knew that there was absolutely no point in me being class. Otherwise I would have brought everyone down with me. I had too many of those days.
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Smith Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Well, arguably I'm the most corrupting influence here. Well, okay, you can have the title Michelle.

Hey, I actually have a friend who's a druggie. But then he's also a jerk, so he's not really my friend.

Hey guys, I know a druggie.

Oh, wait, there's Nate Lapka, and he's actually cool. So I'm also friends with a druggie.

Mind y'all, I'm invited neither of them here.
Connor Smith
Connor Smith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mathgeek62 Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm

whos the druggie?! lol i wouldnt consider a jerk a friend...
mathgeek62
mathgeek62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum